Every year for the past few years I’ve made a list of X things to do before I turn X. My first list was 22, I skipped 23 & 24 and continued at 25 (here’s both 25 & 26) so this is my fourth list! I have yet to complete a whole list because most of the time I put something that I am pretty sure I won’t get to do but that would be cool to accomplish some day! This year I had a hard time putting together a new list of things but I’ve finally finished it (almost a month after my birthday…)
1. Create a YouTube video that gets over 1,000 views
2. Put together care bags for the homeless
3. Sing solo for a complete stranger in public
4. Ride a roller coster
5. Complete a bike ride longer than 64 miles (which is the longest we’ve ever ridden)
6. Complete the June Ab Challenge (a Facebook event that someone created)
7. Fly in a hot air balloon
8. Visit a state I’ve never been to before
9. Pay off both my credit cards
10. Go Zorbing
11. Attend the Sweet Corn Festival in Cedar Rapids and eat sweet corn!
12. Learn a new meal each month
13. Buy a lotto ticket with the numbers from a fortune cookie
14. Attend a beer festival
15. Fly a kite
16. Run a 5K
17. Go to the Field of Dreams
18. Go on a bike ride every day for a week (weather permitting)
19. Go ice skating
20. Go to an apple orchard
21. Get my picture taken with all 83 Herkys on Parade
22. Go to Solon Beef Days
23. Go to the American Gothic House
24. Go to the Trek Fest in Riverside, IA
25. Go to a Music Therapy conference
26. Finish the 52 Week Money Challenge (at the time I’m writing this, we are currently on week 23!)
27. Read at least five books and write a “book review” blog post!
I’ve already completed some of these which is exciting! Maybe this year will be the first year I will complete the list!
Until next time, fellow BFs!