One of my Facebook friends posted these questions as her status and I thought they were fun. And since I haven’t posted in a while, I decided to answer them here! These are some of the most random questions I’ve seen but they’re neat and it’s Spring Break so here goes nothing…
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Okay, first of all, this could be a really awkward answer. Unfortunately for you, my answer is my finger because I’m biting my nails…
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Home sweet home! In Tennessee during our engagement shoot!
3. Can you play guitar hero?
Yes and it makes me feel like the most talented guitar player in the world because I can play all the really famous solos by pushing four buttons.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Boone! He makes me laugh every day and that’s one reason I love him.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think it was like 10:30 or 11:00 because I’m basically a grandma and I like sleep.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I think we’d both like to move back to Tennessee but we also would both like to have jobs…so…I suppose this answer depends on the job market in Tennessee.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
I honestly don’t know. I’ll say yes because that seems like the right answer.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I think Ginny lives closest to me!
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
I used to. I’ve started questioning that. Also questioning if your friends who were friends with your ex will still be your friends. I have my own opinion about this question and I’ve had to learn the hard way
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I would prefer Diet Dr Pepper.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Geez, really hard? Probably sometime last year when I was having such a hard time adjusting to all the change.
12. Who took your profile picture?
My good friend Robyn! She’s amazing and I miss her.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Person? One of my voice students to show him his posture. Cats? Finley approximately five seconds ago doing this…
14. Was yesterday better than today?
No. Yesterday I had responsibilities. Today I watched Netflix. And we went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Ha! Ironically the answer is yes, despite my answer to the previous question.
16. Are you upset about anything?
I’m not upset, per se. But I am nervous about my interview on Tuesday!
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
This is a silly question. I am married.
18. Are you a bad influence?
Probably depends on who you ask.
19. Night out or night in?
Oh my gosh, night in for sure. I prefer to be in my Jammies, thank you very much.
20. Why am I filling this out when I should be working?
It’s Spring Break 2015! I ain’t got not work to do! (PS-This is a lie, I have a lot of work to do.)
Speaking of Spring Break, I realized tonight that this actually might be my last one ever. That’s awesome and sad at the same time. It means I’m almost (finally) done with school. But it also means I’m almost (finally) a big girl with a real job. Weird.
Have a good rest of the weekend you crazy BFs!