26 Things To Do Before I Turn 27
1. Keep a daily gratitude journal completed 5.25.2014
2. Complete an organized cycling century
3. Eat a Philly Cheesesteak in Philadelphia completed 6.2.2013
4. Finally reach my goal weight
5. Make a family yearbook – this is in progress, I just have to compile it into a book!
6. Care bags for the homeless – I am going to put this on this year’s list
7. See another musical in either Chicago or New York
8. Go camping for the first time
9. See someone famous in person. completed 6.4.2013
10. Go on a cruise
11. Complete the book “Try Something New: 100 Creative Ways to Spend Time Together” – we did not complete this but it’s in progress!
12. Go See Cirque du Soleil “Love”
13. Edit wedding videos
Cut the habit of biting my nails completed just under the gun!
Move to a new state completed 8.1.2013
Go rock climbing (can either be indoors or outdoors) completed 6.21.2013
Try to go vegetarian for a month (Boone says preferably February since it’s the shortest month) completed 2.1.2014-2.28.2014
18. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
19. Help out a stranger in distress (and not get killed) – I was never really presented with this opportunity…
20. Watch the Top 50 Best Movies of all time – we started this but never finished it…
Go see The Blue Man Group completed 3.22.2014
Go to a Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre completed 7.13.2013
23. Sell 100 things on my Etsy shop – yeah, this was a good idea. And then I started school again…
Finish Baylor’s baby blanket (before he is no longer a baby…) Completed 12.29.2013
25. Make a wedding album – In progress!
Go to an Iowa University football game completed 11.23.2013
Boone and I also went skiing this year, so I think that can count as something that I don’t accomplish this year!
Go skiing for the first time with Boone completed 2.23.2014