Here’s this year’s list!
1. Create a YouTube video that gets over 1,000 views
2. Put together care bags for the homeless
Sing solo for a complete stranger in public completed 7.19.2014 and you can find the video on Boone’s FB page!
4. Ride a roller coster
Complete a bike ride longer than 64 miles (which is the longest we’ve ever ridden) completed 7.20.2014
6. Complete the June Ab Challenge (a Facebook event that someone created) – I completed 19 days of this but then my back started hurting
7. Fly in a hot air balloon
Visit a state I’ve never been to before – completed 2.7.2015-2.9.2015 – visited Minnesota! 9. Pay off both my credit cards – completed 8.1.2014
10. Go Zorbing
11. Attend the Sweet Corn Festival in Cedar Rapids and eat sweet corn!
12. Learn a new meal each month
May – Blackened Salmon
June – Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti
July – Blueberry Protein Pancakes
October – Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowl
November – I COOKED A TURKEY!
December – Chorizo Mac and Cheese
January – Red Beans and Rice
13. Buy a lotto ticket with the numbers from a fortune cookie
Attend a beer festival completed 6.7.2014
Fly a kite completed 8.18.2014
Run a 5K completed 7.19.2014, 8.30.2014, 9.20.2014, 10.25.2014
Go to the Field of Dreams completed 6.13.2014
18. Go on a bike ride every day for a week (weather permitting)
19. Go ice skating
Go berry picking completed 7.19.2014
21. Get my picture taken with all 83 Herkys on Parade ran out of time on this one…they took them all away and auctioned them off…here’s my picture with one of them. I got 20 out of 83…
Go to Solon Beef Days completed 7.19.2014
23. Go to the American Gothic House
Go to the Trek Fest in Riverside, IA completed 6.28.2014
Go to a Music Therapy conference completed 11.6.2014-11.9.2014 AND I got a scholarship!
26. Finish the 52 Week Money Challenge (at the time I’m writing this, we are currently on week 23!)
27. Read at least five books and write a “book review” blog post